[kj] Top three

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:21:53 EDT 2006

On 8/24/06, fluw <fluwdot at earthlink.net> wrote:
>  2. eric clapton - anything musical in his vicinity goes in the toilet.

Clapton has hung a long career as a so-called master on, what, a
couple of tolerable Yardbirds tunes, John Mayall's Bluesbreakers which
is actually pretty damn good British blues, Cream who had their
moments, and that Derek & The Dominos record for which I have a soft
spot.  Even if you extend the remotely worthwhile period to 1977's
_Slowhand_ (which I don't), that's still the last 30-35 years of crap
on autopilot.

--Mark