[kj] ADMIN "Against Nature"

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 14:14:35 EDT 2006

there's a ton of it on soulsuck.

gorilla spanker <Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au> wrote:
Cheers .
I ve been searching for that since I heard it in 1992 . (I always thought that it was by Spiritualized (Which will go someway to explaining why I have nt been able to find it) . Though Levitation may have some band members in common with Spiritualized or have have joined forces to form House of Love or something .
There is not much info on the net and not much in the way of downloads , so I may have to venture into one of these places where you have to give money for music.......shops ,I think they call them.
Whilst searching for Levitation on the net I came across a few actual Levitation sites , and I shall try to master the art of Levitation , should come in handy at gigs

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/l/levitation.html