[kj] ADMIN

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sun Aug 27 17:02:16 EDT 2006

he was dishing out flyers for something or other - can't remember what

it was just before Cardiacs had their 15 minutes of fame with 'Is this the
life' so I suspect someone had told him it was the place to be - either that
or maybe he'd been led to believe there were some pies that needed eating
there