[kj] ADMIN

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Aug 27 08:48:49 EDT 2006

 trod on Mick Hucknall's foot once
it was at a Cardiacs gig at the Marquee in about 1986
If I'd been able to gaze into the future
I might have trodden just a little bit harder

Hell yeah! I once trod on Germaine Greer's foot in the British Library, not
fekkin hard enough by half cos I didn't see her in time. Talk about missed
opportunities. Then in 92 at Holland Park Coleman started the day by
ordering us all to remove our shoes, before promptly stomping on my left
foot. Didn't even notice let alone apologise. Cunt.

bob