[kj]ot- here and now-juliet plumming

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 26 17:25:26 EDT 2006

juliet,
its been almost a year since i brought you two tickets, which i forwarded to
your home address around last summer,tickets brought out of my own money
,for the killing joke gathering at the astoria last year oct 14th---

as yet,you have made no attemp to pay me back for those tickets--not only
that,i also gave you another one i had left over,which apparently you gave
to steve face of sarah guy,who did not bother to pay me either!!!!!!

although i recieved an em from you over at myspace last month,you made no
memtion of the owing money--i dont know actually how you managed to contact
me as your blocked,as after your lying behaviour last year towards me(
trying to discredict me i guess and showing of infront of jaz///ha//ha
really,you looked pathetic--but then again from such a screwed up
dysfunctional personality--ex drug addict,with three kids,from three
different men,its really what i esxpected from you at the charity jester dvd
event on the 17th oct--you really showed your self up!!!!!!

anyway,you have been a bit of a schemeing two faced being towards me,havnt
you--i mean,you know as well as i do,that i sent you all the money for those
tickets you ordered last may 05--but hay,lets not mention that juliet,as it
might just be the truth,and show you for what you actually are,and not what
you pretend to be,that being a saint----you tryed to take advantage of
me,you little whore,not the other way around---and btw,you had plenty of
opportunity to contact me last year bt the gig/gathering at myspace or hot
mail,so this bullshit about you saying"sorry gathring but i have no way of
contacting melinda,so i write here on list"  was an out,and out lie from
you--your a sceming f----cked up nasty bit of work juliet ok...and also,you
said to me when you emed me at myspace last month" hope to hear from you
soon"  for the record juliet,i dont want to know someone like you--so you
wont be hearing from me ok,you have brought nothing but trouble to my
door--lied--exzaggarted facts--taken kindness for weakness,and last  not
least,had vertually no compassion when a person was recovering from
trauma--as i was last year after the london blasts--
what ever goodness you did,was thrown out,after you revealed your true
intentions--you are crafty and sly-good bye.

melinda