[kj] O-friggin-T Coronado swastika and ss

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 25 11:45:32 EDT 2006

Sigh. And so it begins. This time, can everyone *try* and not reply to
these utterly pointless and tedious posts?

gorilla spanker <Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au> wrote:  "likes to use topics on racial stereotypes,"

   I completely reject that accusation . I have not racial stereotyped any group. Maybe I did it without realising so could you please point out where I have racial stereotyped a group of people. I believe that you are using the same tactic as Fluw : If you disagree with someone , then stick untrue labels on them in order to discredit them . Prove me wrong by giving examples of where I have racially stereotyped a race of people.

  "sexual innuendo"
 Yes, I did. Its not a problem . Are you in the Thought Police?

 "and political extremes"
 I would say that people who accuse America of being Nazis are the extremists. My Political beliefs are not extreme , again you are trying to pin false labels on me.