[kj] Coronado swastika and ss

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 11:00:50 EDT 2006

my point is not anything to do with accusing the regime or people being nazi's - as has been rightly pointed out this is unlikely.  I just cannot believe it got through the detailed planning process they have in the US which is the same as ours.  Someone should have seen it and got the design changed!  It may have also been a result of extensions to the original development and now I do sound like a town planner!!

Wasn't there some forest in France recently where the new owner flew over and found that in the middle of his pine forest there was a huge planting of about 10m wide and god knows how long decideous trees so that in autumn when they went brown an image of a swastika appeared.  This was thought to be 50/60 years old I think.   Not the same thing but interesting none the less.

Message Received: Aug 25 2006, 01:56 PM