[kj] Top three

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 04:53:27 EDT 2006

I don't see Avenged Sevenfold in there. What gives?

It's impossible to list a Top Three of most hated
bands, I agree. There are just too damn many. I'll
list the Top Three for TODAY though. Actually no, what
i'll do is list 3 of the currently most overrated
bands.

1) Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
2) any band with the word "Wolf" in their name
3) any dead rapper

Leigh