[kj] Coronado swastika and ss

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 19:44:08 EDT 2006

sorry Pete but no chance - I am by trade a Town Planner and have worked in
Development Control and for one thing you have to submit plans detailling
amongst over things a layout (from above) showing parking, access, roads
etc.  Someone somewhere must have seen this as it would show up like a sore
thumb!!  There is no way this would not be picked up in any Planning Office
in US or UK I don't buy it.