[kj] Top three

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 18:38:44 EDT 2006

Actually it was Sven's fault for playing Rooney too isolated, resulting in
him becoming frustrated and blowing his (admittedly short) fuse. You can put
Rooney #4 if you like. And Sven #5. And Noel Edmunds (rapidly turning into
David Brent, if he just start doing the dance the transformation will be
complete) #6. And Gordon Ramsey #7 while were at it.

I see Papa Lazarou has already answered your question, anyway - I hate CR
cuz he's a monkey spanka, pure and simple!