[kj] Four passports!?

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 24 15:30:08 EDT 2006

The U.S. certainly pretends that holding a US passport "voids" any other
passport you own, but what are they gonna do? Other but not all
countries have similar regulations. I know people who hold both U.S. and
Czech passports due to their citizenship and residency status.

Regardless, convenient as it is, Wikipedia is hardly reliable, as its
Killing Joke entry shows, and Jaz is even less reliable than Wikipedia!