[kj] "you really are not a real KJ fan"

James Osborne james_social at circlewithadot.net
Thu Aug 24 14:05:53 EDT 2006

I really like Electric Light Orchestra *hides*. Out of the Blue is a
good album. El Dorado is good too.

ROTFL, you'd love one of the bumper stickers on my car. I have one that
says Defend America - Defeat Bush. The one next to it says:

"Jerry's Dead. Phish Sucks. Get a Life!"

--
James Osborne
james_social at circlewithadot.net

Japanese Music Information -> www.circlewithadot.net