[kj] Four passports!?

gorilla spanker Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au
Thu Aug 24 12:37:33 EDT 2006

 I suppose that the four obvious ones are England , India , New Zealand and Prague (the country's name escapes me)although in reality I should nt thing that he would qualify for an Indian one , or a Prague(I know) one and possibly not even a NZ one . Although I dont think the the English Government allows dual English/Prague nationality . I would be surprised if he qualified for a NZ passport as well .
  He may have residency in said countries , but its extremely doubtful that he has Passports for all four (and why would he need them?).
     Probably just got an English one