[kj] Top three

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 11:34:42 EDT 2006

I do agree, but to be honest, it's a long-standing problem: how many of our forebears willingly chose to listen to Freddy and the Dreamers instead of Jimi Hendrix, the Osmonds instead of David Bowie, Phil Collins instead of Killing Joke? 'The Kids' have never been noted for their taste...

  Jim Harper.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
  I know I sound like a crotchedy old man, but the "kids" who lap up this fuckin' sonic soma really need to raise their damn standards and STOP TREATING THEIR EARS LIKE URINALS!!!!

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com