[kj] OT: The Lamb Lies Down On Bowie

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Thu Aug 24 01:58:38 EDT 2006

yeah, that's a guitar. they did all sorts of experimental shit on those
albums. Eno had all  the musicians in a recording studio with a
blackboard. He would randomly point to different chords written on said
blackboard and the musicians would have to play them, and thats how they
created the songs. I think that was for the Lodger album.