[kj] OT: The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 15:44:55 EDT 2006

Discipline would be my fave of that era. The Sylvian/Fripp stuff is absolute
quality - love it to bits, especially the live Damage. KJ fans may like to
hear 'Red' - I thought someone had ripped off Geordie, but it was recorded
1974...

A bit muso at times, but immersion in it removes that effect - fucking
pioneers!!!