[kj] OT AFX

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 15:41:15 EDT 2006

I LOVE AFX.They are incredible to listen to when you're having a smoke!I
don't actually own any of their albums,but I've got a few songs on my PC,and my
favourites are Maximim Electronica,Windowlicker,Didgeridoo,Cornish Acid and
Milkman.Incredible stuff man!

crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk writes:

--- Papa  Lazarou <circuit_bender at yahoo.com> wrote:

> just avoid the  'richard d. james' album.

I think that album is  excellent, really.

Cracked Machine irregular  cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti  scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But  what the HELL?
They talk to God!

All New  Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi at gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect
you.  http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
Gathering  mailing  list
Gathering at misera.net

Oppression and restriction,regulation rule and law,
Seizure of  this power is all your revolutions  for!