[kj] Monster Magazine

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 15:14:40 EDT 2006

Welcome back Pete.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of gorilla spanker
  Sent: 23 August 2006 16:15
  To: gathering at misera.net
  Subject: RE: [kj] Monster Magazine

  that was probably someone from killing joke trying to spread rumours its the oldest trick in the book someone from killing joke telephones you you put in on here and it spreads and eventually someone from the media will come across it and it will get more publicity and so more rumours and free publicity all for the price of a phone call
     i have experience in the music indusrty i know what im talking about
  where did you say that the phone call came from :-)