[kj] Iron Maiden

Jokers circusbar at uol.com.br
Wed Aug 23 14:01:05 EDT 2006

We (primal) played 2 times with Paul Di´anno in Curitiba, on the first gig,
it was in 98 and he refused to play any Maiden songs, only his solo efforts
with Battlezone and such, the audience even trow things on him, on the
second time, in 2003, he was playing with a bunch of brazilian guys with an
Iron Maiden tribute band, and played lot of Maiden stuff, the guy is a
fuckin´freak, last thing I knew about him is that he was living in Bahia,
and asked people to call him "Paul Baiano"!!

Gustavo Diaz
3324-2351 / 3013-5164
www.jokers.com.br
atrações de todos os naipes

Você está recebendo este e-mail por estar cadastrado na lista do Jokers.
Caso não queira mais receber, responda este e-mail com o assunto - não quero
mais receber e-mails do Jokers.