[kj] Iron Maiden

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 23 13:41:24 EDT 2006

True story: My friend Pat just went on a trip to Bollivia --- of all places -- and managed to catch Paul Di'anno playing live. Somewhat tragically, he now plays for  `Maiden tribute band called "Iron of the Beast" (what does that even mean?) and they're HUGE IN BOLIVIA!

Read his account as linked from my shitty weblog:

http://vassifer.blogs.com/alexinnyc/2006/08/heavy_metal_old.html

Alex in NYC