[kj] Frenzy & Mensi

gorilla spanker Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au
Wed Aug 23 12:06:09 EDT 2006

"side 2"

 do you mean the last part of the cd  do you still have a gramophone  welldone for still being able to dance
   angelic upstarts were good  go and listen to last night another soldier and guns for the afgan rebels
they always used to play england down the youth club for the last slow dance on a friday night  it was the only punk recaord that you could dance slowly to  and its not easy dancing slowly when you re both wearng 12 hole dm stealies    i can tell ya