[kj] From Self-Titled to Outside the Gate

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 11:17:50 EDT 2006

Thanks for all the very good suggestions from everyone.  They've been great before so i'm sure i'll be thrilled w/all this new (to me) music.
   ~~ S

Leigh Newton <angrytomhanks at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I see 92 emails in my inbox so i'm sure some other
people have already answered this but I personally
would say that The Richard D James Album or I Care
Because You Do are both good places to start. The song
you like is on Come To Daddy which is also amazing.
It's hard to go wrong with Aphex Twin, or at least
with his more widely available releases.

Leigh

--- sade1 wrote:

> I've only heard their "Bucephalus Bouncing Ball"
> song from the Pi soundtrack, and i loved it(first
> 3minutes); i could loop it forever when at home.
> Any of their cds you'd recommend?
>
> Leigh Newton wrote:
> Aphex Twin,

> As the masters rot on walls