[kj] Monster Magazine

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 23 08:29:13 EDT 2006

Well, I don't think the film is *total* fantasy. I was contacted
by the director who asked if I would talk about KJ on film. I said
sure, he said he'd soon be in touch. He lives in New Zealand, but
he said he was coming to UK to do a lot of material for the film.

Never heard anything more.... that was about a year ago.

And if that is indicative of the organisation around the film, then
I guess we'll never see that either.

Arvid Mork <kj_mork at hotmail.com> wrote: Oh there is more crazy stuf !

Jaz say that he has writen a book about his life and mostly
about his 28 years in Killing Joke ! There is also a film being
made (based on the book), and they have just two more shoots !?
They will both 'hopefully' be released in 2007 !

Oh Jaz ! You loony ! Cant you just come to Norway and
play, and stop messing around !?