[kj] Monster Magazine

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 23 07:27:37 EDT 2006

Honestly speaking, it was *RAVEN* who approached me for the Killing
Joke book (for which I interviewed Big Paul). In some interview later
on, I read that Jaz claimed that he paid some huge sum to procure
that interview with Big Paul. I assure you, no money ever changed
hands -- I did it purely out of my love and respect for the band.

That might shed a little light on  how involved in that project Jaz
actually is.

Alex in NYC