[kj] Monster Magazine

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 06:48:41 EDT 2006

Oh there is more crazy stuf !

Jaz say that he has writen a book about his life and mostly
about his 28 years in Killing Joke ! There is also a film being
made (based on the book), and they have just two more shoots !?
They will both 'hopefully' be released in 2007 !

Oh Jaz ! You loony ! Cant you just come to Norway and
play, and stop messing around !?