[kj] RE:Cardiacs

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 05:44:41 EDT 2006

Or you could check out the most recent live albums:
The Special Garage Concerts Volumes 1 and 2 and boggle
at the fact that literal senior citizens are playing
this mind-bending shit.

A friend of mine is travelling from Canada to London
to see the show in November. Enjoy it, you lucky lot.

Leigh

--- Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>