[RE]Re: [kj] prog

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 04:06:43 EDT 2006

I can't listen Prog Rock on Celtic Frost, maybe just a very little influences, but only because i'm forcing to. Right now I'm listening some CF songs and to me they sound more like StonerThrashMetal with a little bit of hardcore. To me the best mix between Prog and Metal is Voivod.

Yeah CF are definitely a bit stoner, although they don't really fall into the same category as say Cathderal, Electric Wizard and Grand Magus. You guys have gotten me thinking now.

bob