[kj] OT: The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 17:09:34 EDT 2006

Discipline. Fukkin love it!
  -----Original Message-----
  From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On
Behalf Of Papa Lazarou
  Sent: 22 August 2006 21:16
  To: gathering at misera.net
  Subject: RE: [kj] OT: The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

  And you could add discipline, beat and 3 of a perfect pair, by king
crimson, for the drummers and bassists on the list..
  starless..excellent album. it's more guitar abuse as opposed to
wanking.....no wanking that guitar!

  ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
    Tim, I'm sure you'd like a bit of Crimson. I suggest: 'Starless & Bible
Black' album for 'Frakture' or 'Red'
    album for the title track at least! Also, Levitation & Chameleons for
progressiveness. But not big wank-off
    solos that last a fucking month. Plenty of solos in Crimson, but all
bizarre - no wanking!!!!