[kj] OT: The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 15:27:56 EDT 2006

RE: [kj] OT: The Lamb Lies Down On BroadwayTim, I'm sure you'd like a bit of
Crimson. I suggest: 'Starless & Bible Black' album for 'Frakture' or 'Red'
album for the title track at least! Also, Levitation & Chameleons for
progressiveness. But not big wank-off
solos that last a fucking month. Plenty of solos in Crimson, but all
bizarre - no wanking!!!!