[kj] RE: Prog

James Osborne james_social at circlewithadot.net
Tue Aug 22 12:47:02 EDT 2006

You think Extremities is too metal? What the hell. The album is
aggressive, but I mean....I would not say it is metal. Plus I think it
is a fantastic album and that album stays in my car for good (along with
KJ80).

And liking music just because it is danceable...well, then I guess that
makes sense to be a KJ fan than. I remember I tried to get a friend into
Killing Joke and had him listen to KJ2003 and he said D&RS was too
dance-like for him, haha. So I started playing that song on the playlist
whenever I would have parties at Ohio State.

--
James Osborne
james_social at circlewithadot.net

Japanese Music Information -> www.circlewithadot.net