[kj] From Self-Titled to Outside the Gate

first fossil firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 05:34:35 EDT 2006

But after the piano piece at the end of Outside the Gate you roll into "Roight, money is not our God." Just the way he says it tells you that this album is going to blast.

Jpwhkj at aol.com   Yeah... I've done it, although over the course of 2 or 3 days, allowing for work, family, etc. It's quite an instructive experience. OTG has some good moments - usually short and well-hidden - but listening to the whole album, especially in the context of earlier KJ, is pretty hard work.

Jamie

James Osborne writes:

>So as I have no life, as I've been cleaning and doing dishes and such today, I've listened to the Killing Joke catelouge starting from the first self-titled and I'm now part way into Outside the Gate.

>Has anyone ever done a KJ spree like this in a day?

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com