[kj] OT: The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Mon Aug 21 19:03:31 EDT 2006

Once a year (around xmas time) the members of Genesis get together to go
over finances, reissues, show biz jams like that.

There were several rumours/statements/whatever that last Xmas (2005) was
going to be the big announcement. But it turned out to be bust. Everyone
wants to do it, but they say it's their schedules.

Gabriel and Collins have both stated they want to do it. Im thinking
Hackett was prolly the most reserved about it - Memory might be faulty
on that one.

Collins has an official website w/ a message board - lots of info on there.

I would go see Genesis in a heart beat. Imagine w/ all the technology
now - how their stage set up and visuals could really go the extra mile.