[kj] OT: The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 21 17:37:15 EDT 2006

Peter Gabriel's career isn't. HIs last album got good reviews and is pretty good, according to my sister, as were the live shows.

  Phil Collins was just about tolerable in Genesis, so I can see why he wants back in. The rest deserve to be punished for becoming the Phil Collins Backing Band.

  Jim.

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I have not heard this but it would not surprise me. Everybodies career is
in a lull. And they did reunite a few years back for an anniversary show

Chris

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com