[kj] (OT) Brian James New Album

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Mon Aug 21 16:50:03 EDT 2006

"Christof hamille" wrote:

> Not much of a lrical powerhouse or vocalist but I would certainly five the
> full length a listen.  IT osunds promising.  Dought it will ever make it
> Stateside
>
> Chris

(I revised this reply)

It'll be out in mid September here in the UK although it will no doubt be
tough to find because it'll be a small, independant release. I had heard
Johnette Napolitano(sp?), the singer for the excellent band Concrete Blonde
sang on a track or two but it doesn't look like they're on the album or else
"Polystyrene" (of X-ray Spex) sang on at least one song instead. For anyone
interested, you can order the album and/or single on Brian's official
website:

http://www.officialbrianjames.com/

T.B.