[kj] Monster Magazine

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Mon Aug 21 12:08:05 EDT 2006

RE: [kj] Monster MagazineMaggot T was not unique ... we rarely get more than 3 or 4 hours sleep these days !!! What with our Henry's night time antics - I bet Jaz doesn't get up as early as I do. Henry normally requests a bottle at about 5am ... this loosely links to another Gathering thread ... we're so run down here that Dawn went down with severe tonsilitis at the weekend and we had to blow out V2006 (Saturday only, Hylands - we were mainly interested in seeing Radiohead) - 2 tickets plus fees plus car park ticket - £130+ down the drain - at least we didn't have to wade through the mudbath - but I think we really need a curry to help sweat it all out, urgently.

At least I've got a ticket now for The Lost Playground - hopefully catch up with some of you then (as with most things, I wasn't able to make the recent MD bash)