[kj] [Fwd: lost playground]]

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 06:04:43 EDT 2006

On 19/8/06 10:38, "Jpwhkj at aol.com" wrote:

> If it's the same as recent tours, I'm never going to see them again.

I'm kind of with you on that one.
Truth be told I'm kind of a bit bored with it all at the mo'

There's a huge wealth fo stuff they could be doing.
Personally I'd love to hear some stuff that they've never really done like
Obsession & some of Demockery as they never toured any of that here.

BTW - anybody checked out Spearhead's 'Yell Fire!' yet?
Tis damn fine.
 Michael Franti's (ravens half brother ;) writing is stunning & what is
essentially an anti war album is very uplifting.
Very poppy/rocky & reggae-ish but I recommend.

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear