[kj] GOF at Koko and KJ at B' Days

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 01:24:20 EDT 2006

For whoever makes this show, you will not be disappointed, if their L.A. performance in nov. '05 is any indication.  They're better to watch than  most any other bands i've seen, even Killing Joke. Not to be missed.
   ~~ S
Brian Whitehead <bawhitehead at gmail.com> wrote:
    Some half price tickets on sale for the Gang Of Four gig at Koko in case it may sway you.

  http://www.piccadillyboxoffice.com/event_availability.asp?EventId=42729&PerformanceId=3324224

  Off down to Beautiful Days at 5 in the morning, so hopefully I'll see one or two of you down there.

  My absolutely out of nowhere guess at the set list...

  Communion
Wardance
Total Invasion
Unspeakable