[kj] Requiem vs. Butcher

James Osborne james_social at circlewithadot.net
Fri Aug 18 00:23:32 EDT 2006

LOL. Me and my girlfriend where just fucking around one night messing
with different tracks. We started off tweaking around with Public
Image Ltd tracks and decided it would be funny to hear Jaz sing all
sped up but at a real low tone. That's how I found out. It wasn't
like I was meaning to discover this, haha.

--

James Osborne
james_social at circlewithadot.net

Japanese Music Information -> www.circlewithadot.net