[kj] Paris gig/KJ broadcast ARD digital

liszy le clercq liszyleclercq at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 18:42:28 EDT 2006

Absolutely going to Gent! Maybe even Paris.
Woody, maybe gather in Paris? Let me know where you guys are staying.
Any others want to gather in Gent? Never been there so does anyone have a
suggestion what bar
near the venue will be ok, any suggestions for cheap but nice enough hotels
in Gent?

Some info I found at KilingJokeNet: interview with Jaz in French so don't
know the f what they're talking about. Is anyone up for doing a translation?

http://heavymusic.free.fr/heavymusic2/interview/itwkillingjoke/itwkillingjoke.php
Can only read une petite peu francais. Seems like an interesting interview.
Anyone? Anyone?

O and also found out there is (another thing I can't decode) a broadcast at
ARD Digital
KJ Alabamahalle Munchen 1985 Alabama in concert this coming saturday 19/8/06
00:15.
I think I found this info on a KJ Google search result page 20 or something.
Ah well, sometimes ya get bored.

Greetings to all you gatherers, Lizzzzzz from Amsterdam