[kj] OT: Lou Dobbs on 9/11

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 15 08:59:00 EDT 2006

Oh, I'm sure Lou is aired in the UK, it's just that I'm crediting the average Briton with the sound judgement and good taste not to watch CNN (actually, CNN International is a bit better -- less Paula Zahn and Larry King). And yes -- maybe Lou's comments are too little too late, but I applaud any quasi-high-profile media person speaking up and out against the Bush Administration, especially when do so in incredulous black'n'white terminology like ol' Lou did.

Alex in NYC