[kj] live shows

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Thu Aug 10 19:41:12 EDT 2006

Hey Mike

Strangely enough I've just been doing someone a copy of that Back to the Planet (remember them ?) gig at Edwards all those years ago - your dulcet tones are in evidence ;o). I've a few other recordings in which you feature too - whats it worth for me to keep my silence, eh ??

Peat

Having had to sit through my manager "The Duck" drone on about strategies and saying "you guys", "outside the box" and "in so far as" repeadetely for what seemed like my whole life - you also have to see her laugh!!!.  To avoid nodding off it was time to think of other things and one of them was how many live albums or videos are out there from shows where I was present.

These are:

Cure                        live concert          lp/cd                   Oxford Appollo

Play Dead                Into The fire          lp/video               Oxford College of FE

NMA                       25 Years              Video                  Nottingham Rock City

Hawkwind               Radio One Live      I think this is on CD  Reading Rock Festival

and wait for it.....

Fairport Convention   Live at Croppers  cd                        Cropredy Annual Reunion

Anyone else screaming on a live album and bored at work?