[kj] 1919

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 12:03:28 EDT 2006

cheers for that, marc. i used to have that 7" and always liked it. reminds
me of '84 JOKE, which is no bad thing. sounds more like KJ than the last few
albums!!

hey, if this new one of theirs doesn't sell maybe we could persuade them to
hit the road as a KILLING JOKE tribute band? that may be the only way we'll
ever get to hear a new set-list. actually, just the guitarist would do. get
raven, bechdel, one of any number of ex-drummers and all we need is a
vocalist...

a gathering moss is no rolling stone, but he'll do!