[kj] OT: MAKE IT STOP!

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 05:37:44 EDT 2006

ive had a fair bit of accupuncture and found it depends on who's doing it.
Listen to recommendations. Cant respond to whether the titinus will
be helped by it.

certain pitches make me cringe but only after a gig do i have ringing. I
certainly have it although not as bad as some people. As i  take punches to
the head from my sport i get noise from the ringing from that.

The problem could also be a result of the sinus's being blocked, these are
linked to the ear and any build of pressure in the sinus will make the ear
pressure worse. Steaming the sinus (towel over head over boiling water) and
giving it a good blow (shut the windows if you dont want the neighbours to
be frightened) might help.

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk