[kj] OT: MAKE IT STOP!

CEPLASTER at aol.com CEPLASTER at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 23:25:52 EDT 2006

Alex,

        I'm not sure if this is true or  not but I think tinnitus might have
a hereditary aspect to it.
The reason I say this is because by all rights I should have ringing ears
from the work I used to do, but I don't.  I know my hearing isn't as good  as it
used to be, but my ears don't ring.
       at the same time I have musician  friends that have done a much better
job protecting their hearing yet they have  the ringing.  To me, there isn't
as much rhyme or reason to this condition  as you would think.   So for what
it's worth,  I don't think that  it's necessarily your fault per se, like you
wer saying.  You just  might have been a little more susceptible to the problem
than  others.    -Carl P.