[kj] JJ on next album

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 14:52:23 EDT 2006

Interesting, though disappointing as I think Benny fits the role better than
anyone since BPF and his efforts appear rather lost in in he wake of what
feels like a very sloppily released album.

There have been so many similar things said of many drummers in the past
though. One things for certain regarding KJ; nothing is ever certain ;)
As the saying goes "the only constant is change" (der dun-dun
duh-dun-du-dun)

--
Cats manipulate people using mind lego & biscuits dipped in batter.