[kj] JJ on next album

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 14:33:23 EDT 2006

I didn't like the idea when it was first raised and I don't like it now. Ted's drumming was great and Ben's fine (but not as good as Ted's), so I'm not sure why they're changing drummers yet again, but I can certainly think of more interesting candidates.

  Jim.

Michael Head <mickhead at beeb.net> wrote:
  I'd imagine one of the things of most interest to you guys from my
trip to see Ministry last week was Joey's unequivocal statement that
he is to play drums on the next Killing Joke album.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com