[kj] Argh!

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 13:46:25 EDT 2006

daz, why were you reading a "what's on my ipod" feature for someone you hate
in a mag you hate?!

it was probably phoned in so can't blame her for the mishtake. props for
giving KJ a namecheck, say i. could have picked a track by her old flame,
though. preferably from 1984. (maybe he told her that WAS one of his?)

Pete to win.

:cough: :splutter: *WARDANCE!*