[RE]Re: [kj] Fuji silence?

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Sat Aug 5 10:30:27 EDT 2006

We (the gathering) should make a petition and attatch all the various
emails of us stating our dissapointment w/ KJ's lack of creativity w/
the set lists.

"Dear Kevin and Jeremy,

please do not play these songs ever again:
Communion
Pandemonium
Total Invasion
Asteroid
and you only get to pick 2 songs from the first album to play

love,
your abused fans"