[kj] Jaz speaks to MTV Radio

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Sun Apr 30 19:15:25 EDT 2006

Good to hear Jaz's comments on some things.

Seems that the issues are calming down a bit between the band and Paul.
Distance is doing some good.

I talked with Paul Thursday and he sounded a lot better about things
regarding the Joke. Basically, the distance is doing all of them some
good. Really almost gives the impression of a long marriage that hit a
tough spot, and now that there is a bit of a separation between the
two, after a while, they both start missing each other. I can tell you
that "geography" isn't the reason things fell apart though, but the
reasons dont really matter at this point anyway. Never had a bad word?
Heh, guess he so drunk he doesn't remember those calls to the machine.
Would be funny to hear those wind up on a remix.

I know the commitments Paul has with Ministry will run for the majority
of the year, so I dont expect things to resolve any time till maybe
after the fall, but the odds are looking a lot better than before to
see them working together again.

Thanks for posting this Alex. An interesting read.

~ Jester