[KJ] KJ And Christina : a mash up

FrenchyFrenzy at free.fr FrenchyFrenzy at free.fr
Sun Apr 30 09:35:55 EDT 2006

Hi Alex,

For instance, the first person I spoke about the "famous cover" was the soundman
of the actual tour named Bert Neven ( from Holland )
He told me that it was Pink and that he got the information from Reza the
keyboards player.
Two days later, when we were listening to the "cover" with Geordie in my car, he
had the same reaction : it was Pink

BUT after some quick research on the web I found this

http://www.aggro1.com/

Look at archives 17 th dec 2005 !! in the middle of the site

and the track from Aguilera "Make over" is taken out her "Stripped" album

so I think they are all wrong and sadely Rob "Infamous" Moss was right :
it's just a mash up between 2 existing tracks.
But, if it can help to get some advertising, why not ;o)))

Bye bye

Stéphane